Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Me Vs World






Many times i feel i have no sense of direction.
Just going with the flow. aimlessley wandering in search of the unknown :(
Meanwhile others around have get on with life...slogging toiling in there line of work.
Those are the times when I am stranded, and realise that the others have found it all.

Sometimes I feel like i know the direction and in control of the situation.I believe in my instincts and do/say/act what i feel is right.
And then, the others do not agree with me.
Those are the times when I am stranded, and realize that the others have found it all.

ENough of the confusion. I know i am not special but i also know i am not normal. i never was i never can be.The innocence finally got stained and the image of the world around shattered before my eyes. 


I Believe I shall not fit in.
Taking your leave hence my friend!

 Will Go on, take my own road. 

I know the path is not going to be easy and the friends are going to be few.  

Still, Will go on singing the "Har Fikra ho Dhuve me udaata chala gya" the best way i possibly can,
 It will give me a feeling of content someday perhaps.

NOTE:  I am not DRUNK

1 comment: