Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Love Life Etc...



There are times when some obsessions creep up on you...you don't pay them much attention and thought and think of yourself as silly until one striking moment when you realize they're the greatest thing you've ever come across.
Memories are what we remember about happenings in our past. These events or happenings might not be exact, or complete. They may even be distorted, And they can be incomplete or inaccurate in many ways. Some people remember the big picture, some remember the details, some remember the words, and some lucky ones remember nothing. But i still remember you.

Never in my wildest dreams did I had thought I would meet you and you would captivate and win my heart at "Hello".You are special to me with qualities that drive my desire for you far beyond any imagination. The Laugh, The Smile, The Tinkling Eyes, The Concern, The List is Endless.

I was always afraid that ppl  will stab at my heart...I kept it closed off n did not let anyone come near it. Until,  I met you ... I had a feeling that something is different, something would stop the constant pain, and I allowed myself for that small instant to trust someone and eventually unknowingly fall in Love. 

You are my sunrises and my sunsets. You are my world. Those Long Strands of Hair lightly blowing in the breeze and the sun bouncing off your face making your eyes sparkle like stars in the midnight sky you captured my soul, my heart without speaking a word or even knowing.

Tonight as I struggle to sleep All I can do is think of you Wanting to hold you in my arms and kiss your tender lips. Tears slowly cloud my world As I hold my pillow tight Wishing you were beside me to make things right.I cry myself to sleep Having dreams of you with me. While I'm looking in your eyes My heart skips a beat. You're the one Who makes me feel this way You're the only one Who helps me day by day Understand the purpose Of this life.

I love the way you kiss me, your lips so soft and smooth.I love the way you make me so happy,And the ways you show you care.I love the way you say, "I Love You" and the way you're always here for me .I think of you each morning And dream of you each night.

Time will pass n keeps on changing  My time here on this planet will also end someday. Time for me to leave and go.
That day will come when i wont be here. That day when you have a problem u wont be able to meet me or call me to ask for help.
That day when u want to send me a message i wont ever receive it. 
That day when you cannot tell me stories about XYZ. That day when i cannot tell you how awesome you cook and look.
That day when i am not here i wont be able to tell u that i love u so much and  i cherish every moment i have with you. Never regret anything we did.

I have said lots of I love yous Have given you lots of kisses and hugs I have given you my all But still those are just not enough. Through good and bad times Nothing can keep us apart.
I will never leave you.
No matter what happens I'll always be true.
Though times may be rough and days may be tough I'll stick with you through and through until the next life...

My world is a beautiful place to live in. Sometimes i sit back with a cup of tea and ask this question to myself -What in this world would I do without you? I hope to never find out the answer to that question.

1 comment: