Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Me and Myself



  • I use Dabur Lala Tooth Paste for brushing teeth.
  • I know Bipasha Basu is a Man.
  • I am never too full. I can eat always.
  • I absolutely love sleeping...no one can come in between my sleep and me not even Megan Fox
  • I feel repulsed but hypocrites and show offs.
  • I love writing and find writing first few lines toughest.  Sometimes I do copy few heavy words or should i say take inspiration from other bloggers.
  • I get uncomfortable when girls are around. I prefer male company.
  • I love batting and even fielding. I hate bowling.
  • I plan. Then I plan more. And then I procrastinate
  • I Hate smokers but occasionally i smoke.
  • I haven't watched a single episode of 'CID', 'Friends' or any Saas Bahu Drama.
  • I also speak my thoughts. But the texts are always encrypted. hence mostly i am misunderstood. 
  • I can lie with a straight face.
  • I don't listen to instrumentals.
  • I visit IMDB more than 1000 times a day, rest of the time is taken by my facebook account ( which i am planning to delete very soon ).
  • I like Shahrukh khan and love the way he speaks off screen.
  • I wish i was old enough when Karishma Kapoor was young. 
  • I get satisfied easily yet i am never happy.
  • I am immune to alarm clocks.
  • I doze off while talking over the telephone.
  • I am always short of topics to talk about.
  • I am a certified Loner, live in my own world and need continuous self assurance. 
  • Things always sound better in my head than when I say them.
  • When in Bathroom don't disturb me. I need at least 30 mins to take a proper bath... i love wasting water and love keeping the tap open when i brush my teeth.
  • I can't multitask.
  • I can have Boiled eggs Omelets actually eggs in any form more than four times a day, 365 days a year.
  • I don't believe in the concept of celebrating Random 'days' - valentine's day, mothers's day, chairs's day, slippers' day ! Only thing i understand is Birthday 
  • I cannot untie knots. i use scissors.
  • I Hate travelling however i love going out anywhere in the middle of the night.
  • I once had butterscotch and mango flavored ice cream together and I hate it.
  • I love being alone. I just hate silence when I'm not.
  • My favorite place on earth is my bed.
  • I absolutely hate hangovers.
  • I hate to walk. Wheels whthout any doubt is the best invention ever.
  • I hate getting up early in the mornings. I punch my bed/the wall almost daily on waking up. I hate it.
  • I love staring at my computer screen doing nothing at all except for refreshing the screen from time to time.
  • I read and edit my old blogs. I'm too finicky with that.
  • I have a 256 KB memory.
  • People normally call me up on their birthdays to remind me to wish them.
  • I always have a hellish time finding keys. My room mates tel me it ws me who lost all the five keys of the room. But i don't believe them.
  • I don't want to hurt people and yet I hate political correctness.
  • I do not drink even a litre of water in a day.
  • I think Peirce Brosnan is the best Bond ever.
  • I have never solved a Crossword or Sudoku. I just hate them.
  • I Love Naomi Watts blue eyes.

4 comments: