Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Chotu ki Baaraat...!!!




Had an awesome last few days...was back in lucknow fr my younger brother Chotu's marriage.


Initially it was a bit awkward fr me with all mama mamis chacha chachis around...
i ws confused as i m not used to so much attention...privacy was missing
all frinds and distant relatives flocking up...
bua nani didi bhaiyaa everyone around was having a joyous time.


i was happy but did not know how to mix up with everyone...as i am a very private person and if not always most of the times make sure that i keep my feelings emotions in check.
Being under the constant and immediate attention of the people was making things difficult for me.I am surely not a social chameleon...if i don't like someone... i don't like him/her. I can't change the way i interact with some people depending who they are with. 
if i am around my friends i can be more of my self than i can be with my relatives, its actually not changing who i am, just respecting my family.
however chotu made things easier fr me...thanks to him the ice ws broken between everone.


Problem however i guess was with me.I was too conscious of what the other will feel and say, when in fact the other is not affected or even knowledged of the situation. It is the coldness with which we, from our early years of blank and blind innocence,  send the right signals and soon enough all else threatens to fall in place. 


Met a didi after nine long years...Bhaiyaa came all over from london just to attend the marriage. Nani(s) were with dholak singing songs...My college school company friends were also there. Bhai's frnds came frm b'lore,delhi,noaida,germany
He surely is a popular guy :)
Papa n Mummy were busy receiving guests.
Relatives came frm ballia allahabad varanasi delhi noaida nagpur calvutta b'lore mumbai.


Baraat ws Fun ... bhai's frnds were in their elements.
Papa Mummy too danced. Papa is a very reserved person, seeing him forget his worries fr sometime and dance was really heartening.
Babhi Bhaiyaa chacha chachi mama mami everyone had fun.


Best part was that i was able to meet everyone under one roof.
I always used to think that i was more close to my friends as i can be myself in front of them. But this wedding i must say brought me close to my family Friends and relatives.
Admiration for my Papa keeps growing with every passing day. He surely is a family person and most important;y a organised person. I knows he loves us a lot even though he rarely expresses it.


Its 8:30 in the morning...have to attend a call n make a few presentations...so Time to end for the day.



1 comment:

  1. xcellent one!!!!!!!!
    i could understand ur feelings . dunno y bt i had...............................after reading this!

    ReplyDelete