Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am Sad



I am confused to the core...
Here i am sitting with red swollen eyes...have become a reclusive,more undesirable,obnoxious person 
after yesterday's disaster i am wondering can it get any more bad.
is this the end of the down swing...or just the beigning.


Small things have started to bother me...
failure is devastating... and it has really starting to take its toll on me,
i can't stand my friend's bad mood anymore(m nt naming him)
things went wrong somewhere...only i am to be blamed for this.
i should have been more cautious...


it will take some time for things to come back to normal
i'll have to battle demons of the past.


only solution is...
"MASTI Kam STUDY more"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment