Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My First Attempt in Blogging !!!

Hello Frnds,


First of all,a BIG THANKS fr reading my first post.
I am truly Blessed to have you in my BLOG AREA  :):)
With every X,Y,Z around me is blogging...but somehow this idea of blogging never excited me.
i am more of a 'Into my own World'...'Taare Zameen Pe' Type of a person.
Some frnds asked me to write a blog...to share my thoughts...i ignored it


It ws Till Only Yesterday when i saw ****** , Dumbest person i've ever cum across...writing a blog. WTF...am i missing sumthing...what joy can a person get by penning down his own thoughts
they do it on FB,Twitter...but Blogging ???? 
Just so many ‘why’s’ started to throng the mind. I Ignored th Idea again.  :(


But this boring afternoon made me do the impossible...nothin to do...no frnds to go out with...
Probably i should give it a shot.  YES lets give it a try. 


So here am I frnds,
I'll try to be more regular and and meaningful to what i write.


CHEERS,
MANU



2 comments:

  1. Gud going buddy............. Hope to see more on this blog..... all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loads of luck n success brother, surely u wil keep bloggin... keep writin what ur heart feels

    regards
    Nitin

    ReplyDelete