Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Tryst With Truth !!!

Its 5 in the Morning Here. Have a exam today in afternoon but somehow i am not able to cocentrate SO TYPICAL OF ME and it is rather unusual for a guy like me to write a post at this time.10000+ plus thoughts are going in my mind...It’s like all of a sudden the “thinking” part of my brain is more active without even wearing a thinking cap, Probabaly i Should BLOG.


First things first...I hve some serious issues with my hairs. YES you can very easily say i am paranoid about them. Yes I do. I am not a baldie though…No I am not, neither am I on my way to becoming. However something unusual happened yesterday i went to meet a friend.He came to pune after four or maybe five years. first thing he said was 'abe tere baal jhad gaye kya aur saley mota bhi ho gaya hai tu'. i was like OMG i am obese i know that but i am balding thats new to me.Although it amazes me how the sensible and insane part of me can actually fight over such a trivial issue like falling hairs, and finally it leads into more Frustration.
Ohh And for those who are wondering what I did next. I didn’t wait there for more than half hour before I said to him thank you! …He said these two words putting more salts on to my wounds as it were… “Khyaal rakhna!” …I said “F U” in my head.


Now to some more serious issues. I have a thought prevailing in my mind and i cannt stop admitting it. I have a feeling about my friends. How strange is the fact that People always leave. I had come to know about the fact this night. How foolish i am really. Whatever goes on in my mind is not all rubbish.No one stays forever.
There are sometimes in your life when you have to move aside all the knowledge to make way for your beliefs. and Beliefy defies my knowledge here. belief says we are still the same but facts say something different.


This is the second time i have felt lost.I have to fix almost everything in my life, I don't know how!! Friends say, Let it be, 'Sab Theek Ho Jayega' ... but When? How? Results, disappointments, Career, Friends, Family !
There are some tough decisions to make and a tougher time to face. The worst thing is to know that you have been a stupid till now and it is you who is responsible for everything, first, spoil everything for yourself and then look for some ways out of it.


This was a brief review of all the melodrama of my own shitful life which could have been worse thanks to the uncertainity in the exams ( not many people will understand what i meant here. no fault of yours)


Enough of those serious talks :P
Came across this beautiful comic strip on FB


And Yes Some one also shared a pic on facebook of mahatma gandhi dancing with a white lady.
It heartbreakingly amazes me is the tendency to update 'status' in a fraction of a second spewing venom about someone even if you don't know the person. 
i don't know mahatma . I was not fortunate enough to see the person but honestly it deeply saddens me when people without even knowing the facts make a irresponsible statement and share something absurd, hollow and vague just to get some attention . In Doing so they question there beliefs and there motives and deny them the respect which they deserve. Mahatma was a leader and lead the movement of freedom with Great intergrity and courage.I am just one of the Billions of those dreamers who grow up in life with a dream of achieveing something as great as what Gandhi ji did.
Mahatma Gandhi and Bhagat Singh, two Legends of the Indian freedom movement and inspirational leaders who laid down their lives for the freedom of the country. Committed as they were towards the goal of India's freedom from British rule, But still Genration X gets up and questions Gandhi ji's ways and Bhagat singh's ways.
'Arey pehle khud kuch karo aisa desh k liye tab aake baat karna.'
Though I am not totally convinced with everything he did.. but he was in general a Good Person.. much better than many. 
Mahatam Gandhi, Jinaah or Bhagat Singh who is more Secular or Communal we don't have enough proofs to draw any conclusions. Some people Say that Nathuram Godese's testament. So You are willing to Ignore all the Great work Done by The Mahatma On the basis on 10 page testament. Really !!!
Is it enough to bring him under trial and to judge him guilty of not being a patriot and honest person ?


India Against Congress. 
Everybody love to blame the congress for anthing and everything these days.
 Be it Rajeev, Nehru, Sonia or Rahul no one is spared. A few months age he was looked upon as a future leader by the media nd the nation and all of a sudden he is enemy no 1.
Stop envying RAHUL GANDHI. Politely speaking the sooner you accept the fact that he was born with a silver spoon  and you weren't, the better it gets for you. Stop blaming him for the anarchy in the country and for everything that goes wrong in this nation, however rotten they are.I have special sympathies for people with status updates: 
1) India against congress 
2)Rahul's Mafia GirlFriend
3)Sonia's past life.
4) Swiss Bank Revelations about the Indian Money.
 Trust me People, you're not funny( at least to me)and at the same you also aren't doing anything for the cause. In the age of Technology its so easy to manipulate people and fool them . THANKS to the MEDIA.
By saying this i am not saying what Anna ji is doing is wrong. We stand United aginst corruption but a line has to be drawn somewhere and i am pretty sure half of the people in the movement don't even know what the main agenda is. This is the main concern.


Sachin yet again failed to cross the 100 Ton mark. fans were stunned into silence at the Feroz Shah Kotla stadium when Sachin Tendulkar once again missed out on his 100th international ton... But india did managed to beat the west indies.
He He He GOD Deinied West Indies to be the part of the History


There are many mysteries which are unolved like 
a) the mystery of bermuda traiangle, 
b) mystery of sachin's glorious career, 
c) mystery of fauja singh great health 
AND
.
.
.
.
d) mystery of PARMINDER SINGH scoring well in exams. 
How he manages, when he studies and what goes inside his head at the time of exams is completely alien to me. 




Ra one: OHH  how  can i miss this :p
People and there Love to pull SRK down.Even before the movie got released there was a lot of negativity for the movie which baffles me.
I was amazed to observe how random people on FB were totally clued into the business prospects of the SRK starrer. Not just that they are glad to share the innumerable jokes around Ra.One which have been making rounds of internet and SMSs.  Arey Problem kya hai Yaar. If a film is perfect then no amount of negativity can really bring it down. However, this hasn't really been the case with Ra One which does have its own flaws.
But at the end of the day despite all the odds movies fared well and managed to earn decently at the box office.


Signing off Now. Have my paper at 2 in the afternoon. Have a Great Day ahead.
Tadaaa !!!

3 comments:

  1. Pandey...Gyani ban gaye ho be.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I managed to read a Perrrfeect Blog erly in the morning ! Superbly written ! :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kya baat hai bhai ajakal subah subah likhate ho good yar. Sabki life ek jaisi hai shayad. sab Gadbad chalta hi rahata hai..
    I am also feeling that
    "The worst thing is to know that you have been a stupid till now and it is you who is responsible for everything, first, spoil everything for yourself and then look for some ways out of it."

    ReplyDelete