Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Shaadi Season


It seems this blog is dying a natural death. Changing Times, Lotsa Work, more to do, more to think about. i don't know the exact reason. But Slowly and Steadily it is Phasing out.
Another nightover with me giving myself the company. ( I Me Myself Sallu Bhai Style). 
Another Sleepless night, no Work In hand, Nothing to Munch, Cool misty breeze from the window ,Dim lights and Sleeping Roommates. And i decided to square the circle,to jot down all the randomness in my head and to give a new life to the dead(Blog).

2012 is about to end. It's been an exciting year to say the least. 
Year when half of my facebook friend list got married . 
Year When i completed the dreaded MBA, 
Year when i met some very old friends.
Last month specially has been the most exciting. Both Baldies,my cousin Sisters and College friends getting married. 
As you could imagine i was over the moon at the thought of meeting Purane Yaar Dost. Memories of childhood got unwrapped.


Coming Back to the Shaadis
Shaadis trust me are no different from our Bollywood masala flicks.It has everything emotion,comedy,drama,dance,music etc.

From Always Cribbing Aunties with Tonnes of Make Up to Always Giggling Smiling Pretty Young Things Gyrating in Testosterone Boosting outfits to Uncles with 'I should have be in my room with glass and chakna' look to Sweaty Ladke in Baraatis Dancing like there is no tomorrow.

I enjoyed it All. Wedding season it was. 




Saw this Amazing Movie ' Life of Pi ' in 3D a few days back in Lucknow.
I had not seen 'Avatar in 3D and Practically hated 3D movies. 
But O Boy 'Richard Parker' and Company took us on an Adventurous ride in the Pacific which is Worth Remembering. Story of a Teen Surviving the Wild Pacific Ocean and his Bonding with the Royal Bengal Tiger.
The movie was visually mesmerizing. On Visual Effects alone, Life of Pi will likely land a nomination for Best Picture. A scene where a Majestic Blue whale breathtakingly jumps out from the calm sea, turning the waters is Simply Out of the World.




The Year 2012 is also about to end. Unfortunately due to some should have been avoided circumstances and my evergreen carelessness my Andaman Plan got cancelled. Keeping my fingers crossed waiting for some last minute miracle to happen.

Now to some more serious preachy Randomness in my head
Life is irreversible,insensitive and at time uncontrollable.
One moment i was dancing with joy prepared for something that was about to come my way. The very next moment it was not mine to claim. That doesn't really change anything, 
does it? Days pass by, Life goes on. Dilli jana shyad kismat me hi nahi likha hai :(

Anyway. I'm still the same person, trying very hard to be someone different. I hope whoever is reading this is alright, wherever you are.
Take Care !

4 comments:

  1. Pandeyji 2012 indeed was amazing.... And yes miracles do happen. Beautifully written. Tha calmness in you doesnot come by the way you talk but surely in the way you write... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D
      I will take it positively as a compliment :P

      Delete
  2. :D Awesome blossom.. although my cmmnt doesnt count now ( xDDD ) but still... the way you write is mesmerising. that's the reason i tell u to write more often B-| .. and i get complex by ur awesome style o writing :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Sir ! You are an inspiration. Great Poems u write.

      Delete