Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Sinfully Single !



Draped in my favourite Black Tee and faded jeans, Put on my favourite Deo,combed my hairs 45th time and checked myself again in front of the mirror for one last time. Rating myself 20 on 10, I eventually geared myself up to meet the fairy of my dreamland *******( Keep on Guessing )
Was waiting for her near Baristaa , with a “U R THE ONLY ONE FOR ME” card and few Ferraro Rocher chocolates. It’s been the 10 minutes of sheer excitement and desperation with lot of things going across my mind (typical guy I am, Supremely Nervous yet excited ).
Anyways, she finally arrived and did I mention how gorgeous she looked. She was wearing those ultra simple Salwar Kurta with her hairs flowing in tandem with each of her steps. She reminded me of those classic khajuraho sculpture whch they show in movies .
She came closer to me, said, you are so cute and brushed a kiss on my cheeks. Thereafter I took her to one of the coziest (and costliest) of the restaurants to have our candle light dinner.....
blah blah blah blah
Yes u got it, its has never been my story but this has been the story I have watching a lot around these days. Sometimes it’s so frustrating to see this that I feel like joining Bajrang Dal or Shivsena and then do all those patak patak kar pitaai to all those new bees
Well my story is like yours. I am single and probably romantically challenged. My story has been of a guy who is standing in the platform of a railway station where lot many trains arrive and go. Though I am quite choosy about the peculiar train I am looking for, I must say whenever I choose a train that train always gives me a waitlisted status which never gets confirmed in due course of time. Sometimes there have been circumstances when I just felt that this time it may get confirm, but then suddenly in the last moment some guy with VIP quota grabs my seat. Worst is the Taltkal ticket holders, who come to the station the very last moment, make extra investments that you can’t afford and then swipe your seat just below your feet. In  a way trains never come on the platform we stand on.
However, being single is not that bad. It has its own perks...Whenever I see a new train coming, more elegant and blissful, I feel glad that I didn’t take the last train. Adding to that, it feels good that still, all the trains are equally available to me. Needless to mention, these days passengers and trains are changing each other so frequently that you just don’t know that when you are going to hit the jackpot.
But since this is life and my train is like super late (probably derailed), I have decided that I will check out all the trains that are coming across. I will also fix my eyes on following facts :
1. Which passenger gets which train 
2. Which train is carrying more than ne passenger at one time with both the passengers unaware of each other
3. Will do a SWOT Analysis
4. Which passengers have more than one confirmed seat and which seat they finally take?

PS: what a crap .... Happy Bachelor Life ! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah ?! Happie Bachelors Lyf! :D The only similarity bw meh and yew! :P Lolz! am to gonna be a spinster for nother 30 or more years! <3 happie

    ReplyDelete