Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Trip to Andaman !

Rahul 'the wall' Retired.
Countless blogs have been written heaping praises on Rahul's Dedication,Focus and Team man Spirit.
These few lines are also not going to be very different. If you hate Rahul Dravid You always have an option of closing the window/tab and surf Semi Nudes on TOI or may be stalk people on Facaebook or maybe Google 'Sachin Tendulkar' Records'.
Rahul accroding to me was greater than any tendulkar or ganguly if u talk of consistency , patience and Overseas records.
Generation coming may get blinded by the stats of some GREATS and probably will never realize the Impact of Innings played by Rahul Dravid on the Overall Outcome of the games.( Centuries too. Pun Intentional).
Countless times he has rescued INDIA when other STARS flopped. He scored runs in tough batting conditions and in overseas Tests that led to wins abroad, a phenomenon that till then had been pretty rare in Indian cricket.
Rahul according to me had still a lot of Cricket left in him. Just like Tendulkar century of Tonns or Bradman's average is impossible to emulate similarly filling Rahul's Number three position ( at least in INDIA) and living upto all the crazy expectations is next to impossible.

Mr Dependable You are Going To be Missed !

Sachin's Century of Tonnes.
INDIA lost to Bangaladesh. Still Whole India Celebrated. .
Don't want to start with the debate of INDIA losing whenever SACHIN scores. SACHIN is a Genius and a GOD's gift to Indian Cricket. I agree. But FACT still remains INDIA lost that match to Bangaldesh Thanks to Sachin Playing Slow for his hundred, Helped by some poor Indian bowling leading to something which surely wud have spoiled Sachin's Celebrations.
Trust me i am not a Random Sachin Hater who criticizes Sachin just to seek attention.

Life is getting Busy with every passing Day. Thanks To MBA and never ending Exams, i have missed Shaadis of very Close Friends. This Blog is not going to compensate my absence from your special day my Friend , neither is this a public apology for my absence. Trust me choosing between your marriage and *&%$#@! exams was a Toughie. I got Selfish and was blinded by the  "fear of Exams" :(
Hope you are going to be sensible and will understand my situation and not reciprocate the same actions :P
Everyone hates Exams. But My dear friend my absolute HATE for Exams has ten folded now.
Most importantly Your intentional silence over the issue makes me feel more miserable and i want to DIE. Off-course i don't like the idea of dying and if i do die too young , i hope i can accomplish enough things that makes you happy.

Titanic 3D Version is releasing  very soon. Leonardo Di Caprio is now a huge name in West, Kate Winslet is now less chubbier and more Rosier. But is this the reason enuff to watch the EPIC 'YET AGAIN' on the big Screen.
'Are they Going To See the ICEBERG this time Now that They are releasing it in 3D.'
Total Waste of Money , Time and resources If u ask me what this 3D version is.


Moving on to some more Serious Career Related Section.
Met a friend after a Long time...He Recalled his Horrid Office Story
I always believed Office is where boring people do boring stuff. Reading Files,signing documents, meetings and what not.
'His' brief stint at a company further personified 'my' belief.

" I never had any sky high expectations. But guess that also was a bit too much to ask for.
Office Guy can be a metaphor for a person who lacks in human characteristics like honesty,loyalty,emotions.
You always has to do 'Sir Sir' for the people higher in the food chain or else be prepared to get eaten.
If you are truly focused towards your career, office is going to be energizing and great fun. This is what i forced myself to believe. But you can't close your eyes forever and chase the ideals which don't exsist. Surroundings do takes their toll on you.
No matter how much u slog, no matter how many times u pass fake smiles whenever he passes, no matter how many times you have accepted the mistakes which were never yours at the first place.... BOSS is never HAPPY. ORGASM is what he expects but sadly you never last that long.
On a Lighter Note Some Times I feel like suing NAUGHTY AMERICA people for projecting an Office image to Indian Youth which is So far from Reality.  "  He Said.
( Above description is Not Mine. So don't jump the gun and get any wrong ideas. All Workplaces are not the Same :P )


Best thing that has happened to me in all these months probably is 'THE TRIP TO ANDAMAN'.
it has given me a reason to live till the next year. Can't Wait for 31 st December 2012 .
Far away from the 'Hoo Haa Hoopla' of the City, from the over crowded smoke filled Discs and Pubs, from Scantly Clad Girls and their Macho Boyfriends .... this New Year has to be different.
My First favour of the New year is to Gift myself 'Peace Of Mind'
Clean Air, Transparent Water, Coconut groves, Soothing Waves, Bright Sunshine. I Have not heard many things about Andaman. Last time i saw Andaman and Nicobar islands It was in my Geography Books.
And i am Serious about taking my Chances this Year. Anyone who wants to join the bandwagon can Always reach me on my cell.

Waiting for your Fair and insightful comments :D

Have a Great day Ahead....Tadaaaaa !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment